Manufacturer and Supplier Super thick and high performance 13crmo4 5 Plate with prime quality, view Material Equivalent
Table Of Content
Fastest Growing Stockholder and trader of En 1.7335 Alloy Steel plate In India, Get at discounted price, check weight chart
Are you looking for 1.7335 Material Equivalent and Properties?
1.7335 material specification covers Euro norm material grade. The 13crmo4-5 Material Equivalent in the USA is theA387Gr.12Gr.P12, with Japan having its JIS SFVAF12 and France its AFNOR 15CD4-5, 15CD4-05, and 15CD2.05. 13crmo4-5 Plate Equivalent in England is BS 620, 620-440, and 620Gr.27. In Italy, the standard is UNI 14CrMo3, 14CrMo40-5, and 14CrMo4.5, with China having its 12CrMo standard.
The excellent 13crmo4-5 Material Properties allow these materials to function well in elevated temperature systems. The chrome-moly grade performs well across a range of corrosive media. The 13crmo4-5 Mechanical Properties allow these modules to be easily elongated with a fracture percent between 19-22%. These modules possess a maximum tensile strength between 450-600Mpa while exhibiting a maximum yield strength up to 300Mpa.
We are Stocking Distributor of EN 10028-2 13CRMO45 Plates and Sheet at dealer Price with all specifications as per customer requirement used for pressure vessels, boilers
13crmo4-5 welding Process
13crmo4-5 grade is characterized by good workability and weldability. The 13crmo4-5 Welding process allows these components to be welded to the subsequent modules utilizing standard welding procedures. After welding the, 13crmo4-5 post weld heat treatment follows these steps.
- Soft annealing these modules at room temperature between 600 to 700 degrees C.
- Normalizing in temperatures of 910 to 940 degrees C with air.
- Air cooling at temperatures of 660 to 710 degrees C for relief annealing.
- Hardening and cooling in water at temperatures between 890 to 910 degrees C followed by oil-cooling at 900 to 930 degrees C.
- Finally, tempering the modules with calm air in temperatures of 650 to 720 degrees C.
The Benefits And Drawbacks of 13crmo4 5 Plate
Pressure vessel grades show good strength and resistance. The 13CRMO4-5 Alloy Steel plate works well in elevated temperature systems, and its superior chemical composition allows these modules to have enhanced resistance to corrosive media. These versatile EN 10028-2 13CrMo4-5 Steel Plates require heat treatment procedures after the welding process. They are expensive to manufacture due to the alloys alloyed in them and subsequent processing of the material.
As Stockist and exporter We have largest independent stock of EN 10028-2 13CrMo4-5 Pressure Vessel Plates, check Specification
Top 10 Point Remember Before Buy 13crmo45 Plate from india
- Identify key features of the Plate that suit your project.
- Select products of correct shapes and sizes to avoid the unnecessary cost of manpower for cutting or shearing.
- Check and identify other modules having similar properties and compare them.
- Good transportation and logistics help in cutting down costs
- Purchase in bulk to avoid shortages or price rise
- Book products in advance
- Evaluate the buying options and check payment methods available
- Access test results to eliminate the presence of flaws or defects within the components
- Ensure transparency and access to all documents before finalizing the purchase.
- Buy from trusted retailers to get the best of all the above.
it is a high-grade weldable pressure vessel grade steel. The chrome-moly 13CRMO4-5 Steel Plate is designed with a superior concentration of chromium and molybdenum, giving these modules excellent performance. The material grade shows optimum performance in high pressure and elevated temperature systems.
The versatile grade shows outstanding anti-corrosion properties allowing these modules to withstand different stress-induced environments. The low carbon En 1.7335 Alloy Steel plate grade items exhibit good workability while maintaining superb strength. This grade also exhibits superior mechanical properties in different temperature ranges. En 1.7335 grade modules are widely seen in use as fittings, seamless tubes, forgings, etc.
both are chrome and molybdenum grades designed for use in pressure vessels across elevated temperatures. 13CRMO4-5 Steel Plate can be distinguished from 16mo3 grade based on its mechanical and chemical properties.
- EN 10028-2 13CrMo4-5 Sheet is designed with a higher content of chromium and molybdenum than the 16m03 sheets, giving it enhanced tolerance and resistance against corrosive media.
- 16mo3 grade modules are designed with a tensile strength between 440-590Mpa while possessing a yield strength between 220-275Mpa. this grade possesses a tensile strength between 450-600Mpa while exhibiting a yield strength between 290-300mpa.
|Length||3000 to 15000mm|
|Thickness||6 to 300mm|
||1500 to 4050 mm|
|Process||Cold Rolled and Hot Rolled|
|Hardness||Hard, Soft, Half Hard, Spring Hard, Quarter Hard etc.|
|Test certificates||EN 10204 2.2/3.1|
|Brands||JSW, POSCO, Thyssen, Essar, SAIL, TATA, Clabecq, Dillinger, JSPL, Uttam, and Mills|
|EN-10028-2 alloy 13crmo45 plates||US$600.00|
|boiler and pressure vessel plate 13CrMo4-5||US$500.00|
|En 1.7335 Low Alloy Steel Plate||US$500.00|
|Alloy structural steel 13CrMo45 Plate||US$600.00|
En 1.7335 Steel Plate
EN 10028-2 13CrMo4-5 Sheet
13CRMO4-5 Steel Plate
- at the temperature of 600 - 700℃ Softening annealing
- at the temperature of 910 - 940℃ Normalizing with cooling in calm air
- at the temperatures of 660 - 710℃ Relief annealing with calm air cooling
- at the temperature of 890 - 910 ℃Hardening with cooling in water , when cooling in oil - 900 - 930 ℃
- at temperatures of 650 - 720 °C Tempering in calm air
- DIN 1.7335
- UNS K12062
- A335 P11/ A335 P12
|Cut to Size 13CrMo4-5 Plates||Hot Rolled Alloy Steel 13CrMo4-5 Plates|
|13CrMo4-5 Steel Sheet||13CrMo4-5 Steel Plate|
|13CrMo4-5 EN 10028 Plates||High Quality 13CrMo4-5 Plates|
|13CrMo4-5 CR Plates
||Alloy Steel 13CrMo4-5 HR Plates|
|13CrMo4-5 Sheet||13CrMo4-5 Cold Rolled Plates|
|Alloy Steel 13CrMo4-5 Boiler Plate||Alloy Steel 13CrMo4-5 Plate|
Please contact us by email or phone if you have any questions about EN 10028-2 13CrMo4-5 Chemical Composition and Mechanical Properties.
|THICKNESS||YIELD STRESS||TENSILE STRESS||ELONGATION (A)||IMPACT ENERGY KV AT TEST TEMPERATURE|
|< 16 mm||300 MPa||450/600 MPa||19%||-||-||31|
|> 16 < 60 mm||290 MPa||450/600 MPa||19%||-||-||31|
|> 60 < 100 mm||270 MPa||440/590 MPa||27|
|> 100 < 150 mm||255 MPa||430/580 MPa||27|
|> 150 < 250 mm||245 MPa||420/570 MPa||27|