Hydrogen Induced Cracking Test Supplier, We can ship HIC Plate to clients all over the world.
Table Of Content
- What is HIC Resistant Steel Plate?
- Specification of HIC Tested Plate
- HIC Steel Plate Technical conditions
- Hydrogen Induced Cracking Test Procedure
- HIC Plate Price
- Available Grade of HIC Resistant Steel Plate
- Technical data of HIC Tested Plates
- Basic Types of NACE + HIC Plate
- Features of HIC Tested Plates
- Hydrogen Induced Cracking Test Plates Thickness
- NACE+HIC Plates dimensions
- Standards of HIC Tested Plate
- HIC Steel Plates available size
- NACE and HIC Boiler Plates Documentation
- Maximum Allowable Stress at Elevated Temperatures
- HIC Steel Plate Chemical Composition
- Mechanical Strength of HIC Tested Plate
- HIC Resistant Steel Plates Equivalent
- NACE+HIC Plates Material Testing
- How Is HIC Resistant Steel Plate Made?
- HIC Carbon Steel Plates Application
HIC resistant steel is used in the production of components that show effects against cracking due to hydrogen. HIC Resistant Steel Plate possess a chemical composition consisting of carbon, manganese, silicon phosphorous, sulfur, nickel, chromium, molybdenum, copper, and carbon equivalent material. The superior concentration within the Hic Plates gives these modules enhanced resistance to corrosion as these plates are designed for use in stress-induced systems.
Hic Tested Plate is subjected to vigorous testing to check whether the items in this grade are suitable for use in high hydrogen sour service systems. The Hic Test For Plates sees these plates being further rolled, annealed, or stress relieved to give the plates exceptional resistance to hydrogen while exhibiting greater thickness.
we are most trusted Hic Plate Suppliers
Why Choose HIC Steel Plate?
HIC (Hydrogen Induced Cracking Test) steel plates are designed with superior resistance to hydrogen cracking and damage in the system. Hydrogen Induced Crack (HIC) Resistant Steel Plates is subjected to various tests to make sure it has optimum functionality in stress-induced hydrogen systems. The NACE+HIC Plates can transport and process the highly volatile H2S material while ensuring their functionality of the plates is at the optimum best. This versatile NACE and HIC Boiler Plates are very useful in pressure vessel systems that are exposed to hydrogen and its constituents for long durations.
Providing a comprehensive range of NACE + HIC Resistant Steel Plate at reasonable rates, so we easily fulfilling all buyers demand
What is Purpose for Hydrogen Induced Cracking Test Conducted on plate
Hydrogen is a compound that causes cracks and blisters in metal. A HIC Resistant Steel Plates is prone to cracking or attack by hydrogen and its subsidiary modules in different environments. HIC-resistant steel plates for pressure vessels help these modules fight against hydrogen contaminants which reduce the ductility of these components and slowly starts the cracking process by connecting the blisters. HIC Resistant Steel Plate and Sheet should be utilized in pressure vessel systems when the partial pressure of sulfides becomes greater than 3.5 mbar.
To prevent catastrophic failures, HIC Steel Plate is employed in the system to avoid such scares. Designed using a versatile electric arc furnace the NACE + HIC Resistant Steel Plate is processed through dephosphorization, desulphurization, vacuum degassing, and ladle refining to design a stronger steel compound. These HIC Resistant Steel Plates are well-suited to applications in sour service systems where pitting and cracking by hydrogen is at the highest.
|Grade||SA516 Gr 60, SA516 Gr 65, SA516 Gr 70|
|high strength and high toughness requirements, Detection, Z15 – Z35 thickness direction performance requirements, etc|
|Impact tested||-52° C|
|Base Plate||hot dipped zinc coated steel sheet,Cold rolled steel sheet, hot dipped A-Z coated steel sheet|
|Condition of Supply||Furnace Normalizing, Heat Treatment Simulated Post-Weld , As Rolled, Vacuum Degassing, Normalized Rolling or as per need|
|Manufacturing Process||(HR) Hot-Rolled|
- Furnace Normalised
- MTC acc to EN 10204 / 3.2
- Ultrasonic tested as per SA 578 or any other as per requirement
- BQ Plates with IBR form IV
- Charpy Impact tested at -20 / - 46 DegC.
|Description||Unit||Per Unit (INR)|
|SA 516 GR 485 N AND 485N HIC ALLOY STEEL HOT ROLLED CS PLATES||KGS||33|
|A516 GR 60(N) +NACE+HIC CS PLATES (NON ALLOY STEEL)||KGS||31|
|HOT ROLLED CS SA516 GR 485N HIC AND 485 N PLATES||KGS||33|
|A516 GR 60(N) +NACE+HIC PLATES||KGS||31|
|CS PLATES SA 516 GR 485 N AND CS PLATES SA516 GR 485N HIC||KGS||44|
|NON ALLOY HOT ROLLED STEEL WIDE HIC PLATES||KGS||43|
HIC Resistant Steel Plate Supplier, Dealer and Distributors of high quality HIC-resistant steel plates for pressure vessels can be supply at best price , check features
HIC Steel Plates are available in the following grades:
A516 gr 65 Hic Ssc Nace Mr0175 Carbon Steel Plate
NACE + HIC Resistant Steel Plate
Hic SSC Nace Mr0175 Carbon Steel Plate
NACE and HIC Boiler Plates
HIC Carbon Steel Plates
- Excellent resistance to corrosion
- Performs exceptionally well in hydrogen-induced systems
- Good choice for boilers and pressure vessel equipment in sour service systems
- Cost-effective solution to a complex problem
- Meets specifications applied by the Oil, Gas & pressure vessel industry
- Fully tested for susceptibility to hydrogen induced cracking (HIC)
- Petrobras N-1706 Class A & B compliant
- Low carbon equivalent with excellent weldability
- Comprehensive stock range available
- Supplied acccording to NACE MR0175 and MR0103
Hic Tested Plate Stockist in Custom sizes in India, For a free quote and sample, please contact us, see Hydrogen Induced Cracking Test Procedure
A hydrogen-induced cracking test is performed to evaluate the susceptibility of steel to hydrogen embrittlement. In the Hydrogen Induced Cracking Test Procedure, unstressed test steel is placed in a rectangular apparatus and exposed to a solution at temperatures of 25 degrees C with a constant flow of H2S gas. This Hydrogen Induced Cracking Test will determine whether the material meets ASTM and NACE standards of TM0284, making them suitable across hydrogen infused environment.
|A516 60||≥100 and ≤200mm|
|A516 60||≥12.5 mm and ≤50mm|
|A516 65 Dicrest only||≥100 mm and ≤200mm|
|A516 60||≥50 mm and ≤100mm|
|A516 65 Dicrest only||≤12.5mm|
|A516 65 Dicrest only||≥12.5 mm and ≤50mm|
|A516 65 Dicrest only||≥50 mm and ≤100 mm|
|A516 65 Dicrest only||>200mm|
|A516 70||≥100 mm and ≤200mm|
|A516 70||≥50 mm and ≤100mm|
|A516 70||>200 mm|
|A516 70||≥12.5 mm and ≤50mm|
|Widths||Plates Thickness in Inches||Lbs/Sft||Lengths|
|48 mm , 60 mm , 72 mm , 84 mm , 96 mm||1/4 Inches||10.210 Lbs/Sft||96,110, 120, 144, 240 mm|
|48 mm , 60 mm , 72 mm , 84 mm , 96 mm||5/16 Inches||12.760 Lbs/Sft||96, 120, 240 mm|
|48 mm , 60 mm , 72 mm , 84 mm , 96 mm||3/16 Inches||7.660 Lbs/Sft||96, 120, 124,133, 144, 156, 240 mm|
|96 mm||7/16 Inches||17.870 Lbs/Sft||240 mm|
|48 mm , 60 mm , 72 mm , 84 mm , 96 mm||1/2 Inches||20.420 Lbs/Sft||96, 120, 144, 240 mm|
|48 mm , 60 mm , 72 mm , 84 mm , 96 mm||3/8 Inches||15.320 Lbs/Sft||96, 120, 144, 169, 240, 260 mm|
|48 mm, 72 mm, 84, 96 mm||3/4 Inches||30.630 Lbs/Sft||96, 120, 240, 480 mm|
|48 mm, 96 mm||5/8 Inches||25.530 Lbs/Sft||120, 240, 480 mm|
|48, 72, 96 mm||1 Inches||40.840 Lbs/Sft||96, 120, 240, 480 mm|
|96 mm||7/8 Inches||35.740 Lbs/Sft||240 mm|
|48, 96 mm||1 1/4 Inches||51.050 Lbs/Sft||96, 120, 240 mm|
|96 mm||1 1/8 Inches||45.950 Lbs/Sft||240 mm|
|96 mm||1 1/2 Inches||61.260 Lbs/Sft||120, 240 mm|
|96 mm||1 3/8 Inches||56.160 Lbs/Sft||240 mm|
|96 mm||1 3/4 Inches||71.470 Lbs/Sft||240 mm|
|96 mm||2 Inches||81.680 Lbs/Sft||120, 240 mm|
|96 mm||1 5/8 Inches||66.370 Lbs/Sft||240 mm|
|96 mm||2 1/2 Inches||102.100 Lbs/Sft||240 mm|
|96 mm||2 1/4 Inches||91.890 Lbs/Sft||240 mm|
|96 mm||2 3/4 Inches||112.310 Lbs/Sft||240 mm|
|96 mm||3 Inches||122.520 Lbs/Sft||240 mm|
|96 mm||3 1/4 Inches||132.730 Lbs/Sft||144 mm|
|96 mm||3 1/2 Inches||142.940 Lbs/Sft||120 mm|
|96 mm||3 3/4 Inches||153.150 Lbs/Sft||120 mm|
|96 mm||4 Inches||163.360 Lbs/Sft||144, 180 mm|
|96 mm||4 1/4 Inches||173.570 Lbs/Sft||120 mm|
|96 mm||4 1/2 Inches||183.780 Lbs/Sft||120 mm|
|96 mm||5 Inches||204.200 Lbs/Sft||144 mm|
|96 mm||6 Inches||245.040 Lbs/Sft||120 mm|
|96 mm||7 Inches||285.880 Lbs/Sft||160 mm|
- JIS G3106 (for Welding Structures Rolled Steel )SM570Q, SM400A, C, B SM490A, B, C
- SM490A, B, C SM570Q, SM400A, B, C
- JIS G3103 ( for Boilers and Pressure Vessels Carbon Steel and Molybdenum Alloy Steel Plates)
- SB410 SB490
- JIS G3115 (for Intermediate Temperature Service Steel Plates for Pressure Vessels )
- SPV355Q SPV315 SPV490Q SPV235 SPV450Q
- JIS G3118 ( for Intermediate and Moderate Temperature Services Carbon Steel Plates for Pressure Vessels)
- SGV450 SGV410 SGV480
|3 inches||3/8 inches||1/8 inches||3/4 inches||1-1/2 inches|
|4 inches||1/2 inches||3/16 inches||1 inches||2 inches|
|5/8 inches||1/4 inches||1-1/4 inches||2-1/2 inches|
|*1/8 inches thick plate is available in one size only 60 inches x 120 inches.
The 3/6 inches thick plate is available only as 48 inches x 144 inches
and 96 inches x 144 inches.
- Supply Condition: Normalised
- Marking on HIC plates is carried out according to ASTM/ASME A/SA 20
- Mill test certificates in accordance to EN10204 3.1, unless otherwise stated
Most Popular Types of HIC Resistant Steel Plate
HIC Resistant Steel Plate
HIC Tested Plate
Hydrogen Induced Cracking Test Plate
HIC Steel Plate
exporter of NACE and HIC Boiler Plates in a variety of cut-made requirements that are developed in accordance with the clients' expectations
Our Inspection Policy For Hic Plates Before Dispatch Material
HIC tested plates are subject to various tests to make them suitable for hydrogen-induced systems. These plates are subject to Mill tests in accordance with EN10204 3.1, impact tests in longitudinal -50 degrees C, and ultrasonic tests. These plates are also tested on their hardness, and markings are made following ASTM/ASME 20. They are supplied in normalized conditions in thicknesses between 6mm to 100mm.
- Ambient tensile properties as per standard.
- After a simulated PWHT at 610°C (2 min/mm), mechanical and HIC tests were performed.
- For thickness >25mm at -46°C (41J average / 34J individual)
- At -51°C, for thicknesses of less than 25mm (20J average/16J individual)
- Charpy impact test longitudinal and transverse direction
|European Norm||DIN||British Standard||ASTM/ASME|
|EN10028 P265GH||DIN 17155 HII||BS1501-161-430A||A/SA516 - Grade 60|
- Impact tested at – 50 °C (Longitudinal)
- Ultrasonic testing is carried out according to ASTM A578 level C.
- Hardness tested in accordance with NACE MR 0175 22HRC max
Making HIC resistant steel plate can be done in two ways.
The first step is to tailor the steel-making process to the specifications, resulting in a steel that is both high-quality and corrosion-resistant. When it comes to producing Dicrest HIC resistant steel plate, Dillinger Hutte employs this method. This means that HIC resistant steel plate is routinely and reliably produced, and that any retests may be expected to pass.
The second step is to make standard boiler plates and then test the best heats to check if they fulfil the specifications. This certainly lowers the cost of HIC resistant steel plate due to the smaller capital expenditure necessary – but because testing is done on a sampling basis, the chance of the plates failing tests during production or during shipping is increased.
- Pressure equipment
- pipelines of petroleum and natural gas