We are Specialize EN10028-2 P265GH Pressure Vessel Steel Plate Material Supplier In Customized Size, See Equivalent Astm Material
Table Of Content
get cut to sizes P265GH Steel Plate to EN10028 in all shapes, thickness and Length according to the requirements of the customer, see P265gh Vs S235jr
P265GH grade is a standard welded pressure vessel and boiler steel grade. TheP265GH Plateis designed with an excellent chemical content giving it good performance across different environments.P265gh Steel Plateis ideal for use in elevated temperature service, which is common in petrochemical and chemical industries.
TheP265gh En 10028-2grade is normalized in temperatures between 890 to 950 degrees C. The items in this grade have minimum yield strength of 265mpa with a tensile strength between 410 to 530mpa. ThisEn 10028 P265gh Steel Platehas a thickness of 16mm and can be elongated by a minimum of 22%
Triton Alloys Inc. stock P265GH Plate of three largest manufacturers of Europe, South Korea and Japan. We are a stocking distributor of Dillinger and purchase in large quantity all heavy plate products. So no other stockholder, Trader and Exporter can compete with our Price. We can offer P265GH Material at dealer Price EX Mumbai. Mail us for a detailed Price List of p265gh plates in India. We are sure that you will get 10% to 15% less Price per KG compared to any other importer in India.
What is P265gh Equivalent Astm Material?
P265gh is a European standard referred to as A516 grade 70 in ASME and ATM standards. TheP265gh Equivalentin India is Grade 2A, in Sweden, it is SS 14,30,01, with Italy having the Fe410-1-KW grade.
- S235jr is a popular construction-grade steel manufactured according to the EN 10025-2 standard. P265GH Steel Plate to EN10028 is a weldable pressure vessel and boiler grade.
- EN 10028:2 P265GH grade modules are designed with a superior chemical composition when compared to the S23jr grade. This gives the EN10028-2 P265GH grade modules enhanced corrosion and tolerance in the system.
- The Pressure Vessel Steel Plates P265GH is designed possessing superior tensile and yield strength as compared to the S235jr grade.
Renowned Manufacturer and Stockist of EN10028-2 P265GH Pressure Vessel And Boiler Steel Plate, check P265gh Vs S355
P265gh is a pressure vessel grade steel having superior chemical concentration than the S355 grade. The S355 grade is a structural steel module, having superior mechanical properties compared to the P265gh grade.
PP265gh Plate Supplier, Before Buy Check P265gh Temperature Range, Chemical Composition and price per foot in India
Must know P265gh Material Chemical Composition
P265gh material is designed with a chemical composition containing 0.20% carbon, 0.80-1.40% manganese, 0.015 sulfur, 0.040% silicon, 0.025% phosphorous and 0.020% aluminium. Apart from this, it has 0.30% of chromium and nickel with 0.08% of molybdenum. These items also have contents of niobium, titanium, and vanadium enclosed in their chemical composition
- Thickness: 3mm to 150 mm
- Length: Up to 12 meters or available in cut pieces
- Width: Approx 3 meters or available in cut to length also
- Certification : EN10204 MTC: 3.1 and 3.2
- Manufactures or Mills : Thyssenkrupp, Dillinger, arcelormittal and JFE steel
- Dimensions: EN10028-1:2007+A1:2009
- Normalizing: Plates can be delivered normalized also in Rolled condition
- Surface : EN 10028-1:2007 + A1:2009.
- Steel number or P265GH : 1.0425
- International Specifications: Comly all international specifications like ASME/ASTM SA/A 516-70, BS1501 224 490B LT50, BS 1501 223 490B LT50, BS 1501-225-490B LT50, EN 10028-3 P355NL1/2, EN 10028-3 P355GH
|P265gh Hr High Strength Boiler Steel Plate||US $ 560-900 / Ton|
|P265gh Building Material Plate||US $ 750-1000 / Ton|
|Hot Rolled P265gh 20mm Pressure Vessel Boiler Steel Plate||US $ 500-850 / Ton|
|Boiler and Pressure Vessel Steel Plate P265gh||US $ 600-1000 / Ton|
|P265gh Heavy Boiler Steel Plate||US $ 550-850 / Ton|
|P265gh Steel Plate 4X8 16 Gauge Galvanized/Zinc Coated||US $ 740-770 / Ton|
En 10028 P265gh Steel Plate
P265gh En 10028-2
P265gh Steel Plate
P265GH Material Hardness & Testing
- Rockwell Hardness known as (RW)
- Brinell Hardness known as (BHN)
- NACE MR0175 and NACE MR0103 ( It's a compliance required by Petroleum and Natural Gas Industries Globally
P265gh Steel Plate Testing Reports
- HIC known as Hydrogen Induced Cracking
- CVN known as Charpy V-Notch Testing
- UT known as Ultrasonic Testing
- SPWHT known as Simulated Post Weld Heat Treatment
P265gh Steel Plate Stockists, Get The Best Deal From EN10028-2 Alloy Steel Plate P265GH Stocking Distributor, Buy P265GH Plate at dealer price in India, view Temperature Range
What is P265gh Temperature Range
P265gh material is a module that is well suited in elevated temperature service. The items in this grade can withstand pressures in the ranges between -29 degrees C to 400 degrees C or above in stress-induced conditions.
Why Choose Triton ?
P265GH Plate comes into the family of pressure vessel steel, Triton Alloys is a well recognised stockist and supplier of en 10028-2 p265gh material in India. This material can be cut or profiled based on requirements of our customers. At Triton we do not charge for cutting or grinding. Please check below the delivery conditions and available stock of P265GH material.
|up to 16 Millimeter||256||241||223||205||188||173||160||150|
|from 16 Millimeter to 40 Millimeter||247||232||215||197||181||166||154||145|
|Above 40 Millimeter to 60 Millimeter||237||223||206||190||174||160||148||139|
|Above 60 Millimeter to 100 Millimeter||208||196||181||167||153||140||130||122|
|Above 100 Millimeter to 150 Millimeter||193||182||169||155||142||130||121||114|
|Above 150 Millimeter to 250 Millimeter||179||168||156||143||131||121||112||105|
- BS 1501 151 -400
- BS 1501 161 430
- 161 Gr 400
- 164 Gr 400
- 244 Gr 400
United States of America
- ASTM A516 gr 60
- ASME SA 516 gr 60
- ASTM A414E
India : IS 2002 Grade 1
Japan : SG295
Germany ( Europe)
- EN 1.0425
- DIN 17155 hii
|Thickness (millimeter)||Yield Strength||Tensile Strength||Elongation A(％)||-20 Dec Impact Energy (J)||0 Dec Impact Energy (J)||+20 degree celsius Impact Energy (J)|
|P265GH||≤16||≥265 MPa||410 MPa-530 MPa
|16 millimeter-40 millimeter
||≥255 MPa||410 MPa-530 MPa
|41millimeter -60 millimeter
||≥245 MPa||410 MPa-530 MPa
|61 millimeter -100 millimeter
||≥215 MPa||410 MPa-530 MPa
|100 millimeter -150 millimeter
||≥200 MPa||400 MPa-530 MPa
|150 millimeter -250 millimeter
||≥185 MPa||390 MPa-530 MPa
|0.25 max||0.10 - 0.35||0.60 - 1.40||0.030max||0.030max|
for the normalized condition Impact energy values of P265GH
||27J minimum||34J minimum||40 J minimum|
|THICKNESS||YIELD STRENGTH MPa||TENSILE STRENGTH||ELONGATION A%|
|up to 16 millimeter||265 minimum||410 MPa to 530 MPa||22 minimum|
|16 millimeter to 40 millimeter||255 minimum||410 MPa to 530 MPa||22 minimum|
|Above 40 millimeter to 60 millimeter||245 minimum||410 MPa to 530 MPa||22 minimum|
|Above 60 millimeter to 100 millimeter||215 minimum||410 MPa to 530 MPa||22 minimum|
|Above 100 millimeter to 150 millimeter||200 minimum||400 MPa to 530 MPa||22 minimum|
|Above 150 millimeter to 250 millimeter||185 minimum||390 MPa to 530 MPa||22 minimum|
- oil & gas industry
- petrochemical industry
- chemical industry