What is Super Duplex 2507 Plate?
The exceptional mechanical and it’s excellent resistant to brine solutions as well as seawater makes the ASTM A240 UNS S32750 plate a well suited addition for marine environments
Super Duplex 2507 Plate
2507 Duplex Sheet
UNS S32750 Shim
The chemistry of these coils consists of about 7% nickel, which is responsible for the alloys ability to withstand elevated temperatures, excellent resistance to corrosion along with its improved impact strength. As opposed to both 904L and 6% moly, alloy 2507 shim stock proves to be a cost efficient alloy. This being said the Rockwell hardness of the dual microstructured ASME SA 240 S32760 plates is about 32, while its yield strength at 1% Offset is a minimum of 91 Ksi.
However, it is not advised to use the ASTM A240 UNS S32760 for extended periods of time exposed to elevated temperature as there is a drop in its yield strength. The melting point of Alloy 2507 is at 1350°C.
What is ASTM A240 Type 2507 Sheet?
The ASTM A240 is a specification which covers several grades of chromium-nickel stainless steel components such as plate, sheet, and strip. In this case, the specification envelopes grade ASME SA 240 S32750 along with its chemical and mechanical property requirements, thereby making components produced from this specification well suited for use not only in general applications but also in pressure vessels.
- Standard Specifications : ASTM A240 / ASME SA240
- Manufacturing Grade : UNS NO. S32750, S32205, S32550, S32760 S31803,.
- plate Size in stock : 1 to 200 mm Thick In 1000 to 3000 mm Width x 2500 / 5000 / 10000 Coil.
- Dimensions Schedule : ASME, ASTM and API
- Thickness Range: 0.2~300mm
- Basic Form of plate : Plain Sheet, Foils, Coils, Flats, Rolls, Shim Sheet, Strip, Chequered Plate, Blank (Circle), Perforated Sheet, Ring (Flange) etc.
- Available Finish : Cold rolled sheet (CR), 2B, Hot rolled plate (HR), BA NO(8), SATIN (Met with Plastic Coated), 2D
Super Duplex 2507 Plate
Thickness : 0.2~300mm
|C||0.030 max||0.05 max|
|Mn||1.20 max||1.00 max|
|Si||0.80 max||1.00 max|
|P||0.035 max||0.030 max|
|S||0.020 max||0.010 max|
|Cr||24.00 – 26.00||24.00 – 26.00|
|Mo||3.00 – 5.00||3.00 – 4.00|
|Ni||6.00 – 8.00||6.00 – 8.00|
|N||0.24 – 0.32||0.20 – 0.30|
|Fe||58.095 min||57.61 min|
|Super Duplex 2507||1.4410||S32750 / S32760|