stockist and Supplier Super quality and high performance ASTM B463 UNS N08020 Sheet with prime quality, view Price
Table Of Content
- WERKSTOFF NR. 2.4660 Sheet Density
- Tolerances of Alloy 20 Sheet
- Alloy 20 Plate Material Chemical Composition
- Incoloy® Alloy 20 Sheet Mechanical Properties
- ASTM B463 UNS N08020 Strip Equivalent Grades
- Carpenter 20 Perforated Sheet Applications
- Ready Stock of Alloy 20 Hot Rolled Plate
- Nickel Alloy 20 Coil Testing
Alloy 20 belong to an austenitic alloy of nickel, chromium, and iron. An Alloy 20 Plate shows excellent resistance against sulfuric, phosphoric, nitric acids, and different corrosive media. The versatile Alloy 20 Sheets Plates are a good choice against chloride pitting and crevice corrosion in stress-induced systems due to the presence of molybdenum content in its composition. The superalloy Alloy 20 Plate Material contains niobium which helps in stabilization against sensitization and intergranular corrosion.
What Is Astm B463?
ASTM B463 covers standard specifications for UNS N08020 or the alloy 20 plates, sheets, and strips. These alloys can be hot or cold-rolled and can be furnished or heat-treated at certain annealing conditions having a specific temperature range.
Alloy 20 Material Grade
Alloy 20 is designed with a material grade of UNS N08020. These modules possess an excellent chemical composition and are supported by robust mechanical properties.
Fastest Growing Stockholder and trader of Incoloy® Alloy 20 Strip In India, Get at discounted price, check weight chart and Alloy 20 Vs Hastelloy
Alloy 20 and Hastelloy are marine grade components that have some similar characteristics but have some important differences listed below.
- Incoloy® Alloy 20 Sheet is an austenitic grade that offers enhanced tolerances. Hastelloy is a low-carbon grade containing nickel and some other constituents.
- ASTM B463 UNS N08020 Strip offers excellent machinability and fabricability over the Hastelloy C276 grades. The niobium content in the NiCr20CuMo Clad Plate allows these modules to be welded more readily than standard grade components.
- A welded WERKSTOFF NR. 2.4660 Shim Sheet is cheaper than a standard Hastelloy welded module.
- The Carpenter 20 Perforated Sheet is utilized in temperatures up to 530 degrees C. The Hastelloy grade on the contrary can work in temperatures up to 1230 degrees C.
We are Stocking Distributor of Carpenter 20 Perforated and Shim Sheet at dealer Price with all specifications as per customer requirement , view Compatibility
Alloy 20 Material Compatibility
Alloy 20 is designed with an excellent chemical concentration of chromium, molybdenum, and nickel. The versatile composition gives these modules excellent resistance against sulfuric, phosphoric, and nitric acid systems. This allows it to be used in chemical, pharmaceutical, acid cleaning, heat exchangers, manufacturing equipment, sulfuric acid-related industries, and so on. The items in this grade can be compatible with different marine applications due to their enhanced resistance to pitting by chlorides.
Alloy 20 Material Machinability
Alloy 20 material offers exceptional machinability if machined at comparable feed rates. The presence of niobium in its concentration allows it to be welded readily using all welding methods except oxyacetylene. Furthermore, the presence of columbium within these modules helps in reducing the precipitation of carbides in the heat-affected zone of the welded modules.
- Grade : Alloy 20 – UNS N08020
- Specifications : ASTM B 463 / ASME SB 463
- Dimensions : ASTM, ASME and API
- Thickness : 0.3 mm to 120mm
- Size : 15NB to 150NB In
- Hardness : Hard, Quarter Hard, Soft, Half Hard,Spring Hard etc
- Form : Foils, Coils, Blank (Circle), Rolls, Strip, Plain Sheet, Flats, Ring (Flange) etc..
- Finish : Cold rolled sheet (CR), 2B, Hot rolled plate (HR), 2D, SATIN (Met with Plastic Coated), BA NO(8)
|Carpenter 20 Sheet||US $ 17-30 / kg|
|Alloy 20 Nickel Plate||US $ 30-60 / Kg|
|ASTM B463 Alloy 20 Steel Plate||US $ 26.77-27.56 / kg|
|Alloy 20 High Temp Plate||US $ 10-100 / kg|
Please enter values then click on Calculate.
As Wholesaler and exporter We have largest independent stock of 20Cb-3 Coil and Foil , check Thickness and Tolerances chart and Alloy 20 Coil Vs Foil
What Is Thickness Gap Between Alloy 20 Sheet And Plate
An Alloy 20 sheet is designed in thickness below 6mm but higher than 0.5mm. These modules add an aesthetical appeal to different components. The 20Cb-3 Chequered Plate provides stability and strength to subsequent modules and is designed in thickness of above 6mm going up to 100mm or more.
Alloy 20 Material Hardness
Alloy 20 Coil Vs Foil
- A foil is the thinnest material metal within the Alloy 20 grade. ASME SB 463 Alloy 20 Foil is designed in thickness below 0.2mm. These modules are hammered and rolled and are used to provide protection and insulation to different equipment.
- Nickel Alloy 20 Coil is a metal component that is rolled or wound after its rolling process. The coils in this grade are available in thickness between 1.2mm to 20mm. The versatile modules can be easily transported and later sheared into different products.
Alloy 20 Plate
Incoloy® Alloy 20 Sheet
ASTM B463 UNS N08020 Strip
Carpenter 20 Perforated Sheet
20Cb-3 Chequered Plate
Nickel Alloy 20 Coil
Please contact us by email or phone if you have any questions about ASME SB 463 Nickel Alloy 20 Hot Rolled Plate Specification and Dimensions, see Alloy 20 Hot Rolled Plate Vs Cold Rolled Plate
- Hot rolled UNS N08020 Plate : 3.0 mm to 10.0 mm
- Cold rolled Carpenter 20 Plate : 0.5 mmto 6.4 mm
- Alloy 2.4660 Sheet : 0.01 mm~200 mm
|specified Thickness in. [mm]||for Thicknesses Given, in. [mm] Flatness Tolerance|
|1/4 [6.035] ≤ t < 3/8 [9.052]||3/8 [9.05]|
|t < 1/4 [6.035]||7/16 |
|t ≥ 4 [101.060]||1/4 [6.04]|
|1/2 [12.070] ≤ t < 3/4 [19.005]||5/16 [7.09]|
|3/8 [9.052] ≤ t < 1/2 [12.070]||5/16 [7.09]|
|1 [25.040] ≤ t < 1 1/2 [38.010]||1/4 [6.04]|
|3/4 [19.005] ≤ t < 1 [25.040]||5/16 [7.09]|
|1 1/2 [38.010] ≤ t < 4 [101.060]||1/4 [6.04]|
|Alloy 20 Plate under and over nominal thickness t (mm) Tolerance|
|Width w (mm)||6.00<t <8.00||4.05<t <6.00||8.00<t <10.00||2.05<t <4.05||10.00<t <12.05||12.05<t <16.00||16.00<t <20.00||20.00<t <25.00||25.00<t <30.00||30<t <40.00|
|1200< w <1500||0.030||0.025||0.035||0.020||0.038||0.080||0.080||0.090||1.00||1.04|
|w < 1200||0.030||0.023||0.032||0.020||0.035||0.080||0.080||0.080||1.00||1.04|
|1800< w <2100||0.036||0.030||0.040||0.020||0.045||0.080||0.080||0.090||1.01||1.05|
|1500< w <1800||0.032||0.028||0.038||0.020||0.040||0.080||0.080||0.090||1.01||1.05|
|2400< w <2700||0.080||0.080||0.080||0.080||0.090||1.00||1.01||1.03||1.07|
|2100< w <2400||0.080||0.080||0.080||0.080||0.080||0.090||1.00||1.01||1.05|
|2700< w <3000||0.090||0.080||1.00||1.00||1.00||1.01||1.03||1.04||1.08|
Alloy 20 Hot Rolled Plate Vs Cold Rolled Plate
- Alloy 20 Hot Rolled Plate is processed in elevated temperatures in mills till they reach their recrystallization value to improve their drawability and workability. A cold-rolled plate is processed at room temperatures after the hot-rolling process to improve the properties of the module.
- Alloy 20 Steel Cold Rolled Plate is designed to possess a superior surface finish and enhanced tolerance. Hot-rolled plates exhibit a rough and rounded surface finish.
- Hot-rolled plates are cheaper when compared to cold-rolled plates.
|Alloy 20 Plates||Bal||32 – 38||0.02 max||0.7 max||0.02 max||1 – 2||3 – 4||2 – 3||19 – 21||0.005 max||0.1 – 0.3|
|Grade||Melting Point||Density||Elongation||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)|
|Alloy 20 Plates||1443 °C (2430 °F)||8.1 g/cm3||30 %||Psi -80,000, MPa -551||Psi – 35,000, MPa – 241|
|Alloy 20 Plates||NiCr20CuMo||N08020||2.4660||Z2NCUD31-20AZ|
- Bubble caps
- Phosphate coating drums and racks
- Alloy 20 Plates use in Heat exchangers
- Mixing tanks
- Chemical and petroleum process equipment
- Alloy 20 Plates use in Process piping
- Sulfuric acid pickling tank
- Micro and MacroTest
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Hardness Test
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Flaring Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Flattening Test
- Pitting Resistance Test