largest ASTM A240 SS 429 Plate Supplier in India and worldwide available in standard and heavy thicknesses
Table Of Content
SS is an alloy of a ferrous group having superior heat and corrosion resistance. 429 Stainless Steel Sheet is designed with a chemical composition of 14-16% chromium, 0.12% carbon, 1% of silicon and manganese, 0.03% sulfur, 0.04% phosphorus with balanced iron content. The Stainless Steel 429 Sheet is a ferritic grade of stainless steel that exhibits moderate corrosion resistance properties in an array of stress-induced conditions across different systems.
SS 429 Sheet is a component that exhibits optimum welding capacities enabling them to be welded to subsequent structures easily. A 429 Stainless Steel Plate or the ASTM A176 modules exhibit excellent mechanical properties. The modules are forged at uniform temperatures between 1500-1600 degrees F. The Stainless Steel 429 Plate is soaked in grain and cooled for a short time to eliminate any fears of grain growth. In annealed conditions, the SS 429 Plate can be machined to achieve appropriate dimensions.
|Product||429 Stainless Sheet|
|Standard||GB/T3280-2007, EN10088-2-2005, ASTM A240, ASTM A167, JIS4304-2005, etc.|
|Length||2000 mm to 8000 mm|
|Width||20 mm to 2500 mm|
|Thickness||0.1 mm to 120 mm|
|Surface||BA, 2B, NO.4, NO.1, 8K, NO.8, mirror,etc|
|429 Black Metal Stainless Sheet||US $ 1500-2000 / Ton|
|1000mm to 1250mm AISI 429 Stainless Sheets||US $ 500-1500 / Ton|
|429 Grade 2b/8K Finish Cold Rolled Thick 0.5-5 mm Stainless Coil||US $ 1680-2010 / Ton|
|0.11mm~300mm Stainless 429 Sheet||US $ 1099-1499 / Ton|
|4 X 8 AISI ASTM 429 Mirror Polished 14 16 20 Gauge Stainless Sheet||US $ 850-980 / Ton|
|429 Cold Rolled Stainless Plate||US $ 800 / Ton|
|SUS429 Uns S42900 3mm Thick Stainless Sheet||US $ 1574.8-1653.54 / Ton|
|429 5mm Cold Rolled Stainless Plate||US $ 2500-3100 / Ton|
|Hairline Finish 1.0mm Thickness 1219*2438 Stainless 429 Sheet||US $ 1960-2150 / Ton|
What 429 Stainless Plate Price In India And Uk
The prices of components keep fluctuating. The price of 429 SS plates is between $1 to $2 for a thickness of 1-2mm. The prices in UK are higher as the country imports steel components from other countries.
As Stockist Our distribution centers retain ready stock of the ASTM A240 Type 429 Strip and Coil in regular sizes, although more sizes, . see 429 Stainless Steel Vs 409
Stainless 429 and 409 are important constituents of the 400’s ferritic stainless. Both these components can be distinguished based on certain factors.
- The ASTM A240 Type 429 Plate is designed with a better elastic modulus when compared to the 409 plates.
- The 409 plates possess a fatigue and shear strength of 140mpa and 270mpa, respectively. The ASME SA240 429 Stainless Steel Sheet exhibits a fatigue strength of 180mpa with a shear strength of 300mpa.
- The Stainless Steel 429 hot Rolled Plate has a slightly better tensile and yield strength compared to the grade 409 SS components. Overall, the AISI 429 Cold Rolled Plate has better mechanical properties than the latter.
- The temperature corrosion resistance is higher in the SS 409 compared to the SS 429 Shim Sheet.
- The melting onset of both these grades is similar but, the UNS S42900 Strip gets liquidus a little faster.
- The SUS 429 Foil has higher thermal diffusivity and shock resistance compared to the SS 409 components.
- The chromium content in the Werkstoff No 1.4001 Coil is higher than the 409 modules but, they don’t show the presence of the nickel as seen in the 409 grade.
Both these modules have similar properties but, the SS 429 Perforated Sheet has slightly better properties when compared to the 409 SS grade.
Please enter values then click on Calculate.
We also supply and export a diverse selection of ASME SA240 UNS S42900 Perforated Sheet, view Density Of 429 Stainless Steel
Ferritic 429 SS possesses a density of 7.8 gm/cm3 or 0.28 lb/in3 of specific weight.
429 Stainless Steel Sheet
Stainless Steel 429 Plate
SS 429 Perforated Sheet
UNS S42900 Strip
Werkstoff No 1.4001 Coil
ASTM A240 Type 429 Plate
Shortest delivery time in Werkstoff No 1.4001 Foil, Must view AISI 429 Shim Sheet Hardness and weight chart
The Aisi 429 grade is a module that is utilized in applications where strength is not a major factor. The steels within this grade exhibits a hardness of 88 Rockwell B in an annealed condition. These modules cannot be hardened by heat treatment procedures however they are annealed at 1400 to 1500 degrees F.
|Stainless 429 Sheet Weight per
|Size (mm)||Weight per
|17.9||2500 x1250 x 0.7||55.3||3000 x 1500 x 1.5|
|11.5||2000 x1000 x 0.7||38.4||2500 x 1250 x 1.5|
|14.7||2000 x1000 x 0.9||32.7||2000 x 1000 x 2.0|
|16.4||2000 x1000 x 1.0||73.7||3000 x 1500 x 2.0|
|23.0||2500 x1250 x 0.9||51.2||2500 x 1250 x 2.0|
|36.8||3000 x1500 x 1.0||63.9||2500 x 1250 x 2.5|
|25.6||2500 x1250 x 1.0||40.9||2000 x 1000 x 2.5|
|19.6||2000 x1000 x 1.2||92.1||3000 x 1500 x 2.5|
|44.2||3000 x1500 x 1.2||77.5||2500 x 1250 x 3.0|
|30.7||2500 x1250 x 1.2||49.6||2000 x 1000 x 3.0|
|24.6||2000 x1000 x 1.5||112.0||3000 x 1500 x 3.0|
Always refer Stainless Steel 429 hot Rolled Plate Sizes and Properties before buy AISI 429 Cold Rolled Plate Material from India
429 SS Properties
SS 429 is a mild corrosive resistant grade that is employed in applications where high strength is not required. Designed with a density of 7.8 g/cm3 for specific weight, these modules have a modulus of elasticity of 200 Gpa. The 429 Stainless Sheet exhibits elongation at a break of 300% and possesses a Poisson's ratio between 0.27 to 0.30. The modules in this grade possess excellent mechanical properties. Designed with a tensile strength of 490Mpa, they have a yield strength of 310Mpa in the system.
|Elongation||Yield Strength||Hardness, max||Tensile Strength|
|SS 429||Min 22%||205 Mpa Min||183 Brinell||89 Rockwell B||450 Mpa|
|Element in Alloy 429||Value (%)|
|WERKSTOFF NR./ WNR||ASTM/ ASME||EN||GRADE||BS||UNS||JIS|
|1.4001||A240/ SA 240||-||AISI 429||-||S42900||SUS 429|
Why Choose triton
- Quality and innovation are important factors.
- There will be no compromise on quality.
- Plate Industry Expertise for Over 20 Years
- Deliveries on time
- Flexibility to fulfil a wide range of needs
- Prices that are reasonable
- With a clientele that spans 19 nations, we have the most reputable clientele.
- Members of the team who are knowledgeable and experienced
- Customer service is outstanding.
Applicable international standard
- AISI 429 Stainless
- Alloy 429
- UNS S42900
- DIN 1.4001
- ASTM A176
- ASTM A240
- SAE 51429
- Chinese grade: 1Cr15
- Japanese grade: SUS429
- US grade: 429
- Grade: 429 ferritic SS
- Mining Equipments
- Valve & Pumps body parts
- Steam & Gas turbine parts
- Fasteners - Springs, Screws, Bolts, Nuts
- Machine parts & Cutlery
- Automotive parts & Bushes
- Petrochemical Equipments